Evernote rocks. Let me just sum it all up, right here, right now.
And the latest reason why I love them? Because not only have they produced the most awesome, flexible, useful piece of organizational software around, they also have a great sense of humor. That’s rare, people.
What I use Evernote for, just to give you a heads-up:
- managing all my client projects
- storing any and all info I find while out searching the interwebs
- recording all my recipes
- brainstorm-rain collection
- notes about places we’re thinking of moving to or visiting
- read the second one again, and let it sink in. Seriously.
- essentially everything I want to remember/record/store for the future, on subjects like WordPress, web design, CrossFit, nutrition, spirituality, personal development, family stuff, marketing, copywriting, and more.
Seriously, if you haven’t checked out Evernote, you’re bonkers. It’s awesome. It’s life-transforming. And—hello?—it’s free! Come on, now, people! Go get you some.